Aller au contenu principal
Workshop PC co-Chairs
- Christian A TTIOGBÉ (University of Nantes, France) is Professor in Computer Science at University of Nantes. His research interests include formal approaches for software modelling and analysis, correct-by-construction using refinement, heterogeneous systems.
- Patricia DERLER (National Instruments, USA) is Research Scientist at National Instruments, Berkeley. Her research surrounds modeling and simulation of Cyber-Physical Systems with a focus on timed models of computations, correct-by-construction methodologies for system-level design and analysis as well as modeling of predictable behavior in software, platform, network and environment.
- Martin T ÖRNGREN (KTH, Sweden) is a Professor in Embedded Control Systems at the Department of Machine Design at KTH. He has a strong interest in multidisciplinary research spanning systems, software, control, computer science and mechatronics. Past years he has in particular focused on model based engineering, safety and architectural design in the context of software-intensive cyber-physical systems. He is the initiator of the KTH-industry competence network (ICES) and has extensive experience in leading multidisciplinary academia/industry collaborations.
Programme Committee (under construction)
- Christian Attiogbé (University of Nantes, France)
- Yamine Ait Ameur (ENSEEIHT, France)
- Luis Barbosa (University of Minho, Portugal)
- Maurice ter Beek, (ISTI-CNR Pisa, Italie)
- Sadok Ben Yahia, University of Tunis
- DeJiu Chen (KTH, Sweden)
- Patricia Derler (National Instruments, USA)
- Mamoun Filali, IRIT/CNRS, University of Toulouse, France
- Stephan Hallerstade (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Slim Kallel, RedCad, University of Sfax
- Dominique Mery (University of Nancy, France)
- Mohamed Messabihi (University of Tlemcen, Algeria)
- Hassan Mountassir (University of Besançon, France)
- Manuel Núñez, (Universidad Complutense of Madrid, Spain)
- Iliena Ober, IRIT, Université de Toulouse, France
- Jérôme Rocheteau (ICAM/LS2N, France)
- Ismael Bouassida Rodriguez, RedCad, University of Sfax
- Martin Törngren (KTH, Sweden)
- Marina Walden (Abo Akademi University, Finland)
- Virginie Wiels, (ONERA, France)
- . . .